The Fetch.AI (FET) token sale on the Binance launchpad is scheduled for the 25th of this month at 2pm (UTC). The event is meant to last till the 2nd of March. The token sale will only accept Binance Coin (BNB) and have one session only. A brief summary of the details of the token sale has been provided by Binance and can be found below.
- Launchpad Session Time: 2019/02/25 2:00 PM (UTC) to 2019/03/02 2:00 PM (UTC)
- Token Name: Fetch.AI (FET)
- Total Token Supply: 1,152,997,575 FET
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 69,204,152 FET
- Public Token Sale Price: 1 FET = 0.0867 USD (Prices in BNB will be set on the day of the sale)
- Token Sale Format: First come first served basis
- Individual Cap: 3,000 USD Equivalent
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
BitTorrent Sold out in Minutes if Not Seconds
The crowdfunding event of the Fetch ICO comes one month after the BitTorrent (BTT) token sale shocked the crypto and investor communities by selling out in minutes. The CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, took to twitter to further explain that the token sale could have completed in seconds rather than minutes. His full tweet was as follows.
Order of requests was preserved. It should have finished in a few seconds (far less than 18s actually), the server glitch just delayed the results. So, no need to redo. We should have set the upper limit lower so that more can get some. Mislead by all the “bear” cries…
Will Fetch (FET) Sell Out As Fast?
It is with this brief background of the BitTorrent token sale that it is safe to assume the Fetch (FET) crowdfunding will also be over in a short time period due to the following additional facts.
- Crypto investors who missed out on the BTT token sale will not want to miss out on FET
- BTT was listed on Binance soon after and ICO participants were delighted that the token made a return of almost 600% at its peak value
- The success of BitTorrent’s token sale has set the pace for any crowdfunding on the Binance launchpad
- The Binance Launchpad has proven that the crowdfunding industry can be a well organized experience
- Binance is trusted by many who believe it only lists the best of the best
- The Fetch project is revolutionary with its idea of bringing together machine learning, artificial intelligence, multi-agent systems and decentralized ledger technology to create an economic internet
What are your thoughts on the Fetch ICO that is scheduled for the 25th of February on the Binance Launchpad? Will it sell out as fast as the BitTorrent token sale? Please let us know in the comment section below.
[Image courtesy of Unsplash.com]
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to give financial advice. Any additional opinion herein is purely the author’s and does not represent the opinion of Ethereum World News or any of its other writers. Please carry out your own research before investing in any of the numerous cryptocurrencies available. Thank you.