News and information in the cryptocurrency markets is what distinguishes a seasoned trader and a noob. The unwritten rules of crypto trading indicate that information is gold when it comes to picking your cryptocurrencies for the day, week or month.
Take for example, the SEC announcement that Ethereum is not a security. When this was declared, we saw a tremendous spike in the value of ETH over a short period of time. Before the announcement, ETH was valued at $469. After the announcement, ETH jumped to $520 in less than 2 hours.
Here is where Berminal fills a very important niche in the crypto-trading industry.
Berminal is a curated crypto news app that gives users the ability to stay up-to-date with real-time notifications of any current events in the cryptocurrency or blockchain space. The App has over 25 writers from all corners of the globe and a crawler engine that is top of the line. This then enables the Berminal App to get important real-time news to traders and crypto enthusiasts irrespective of time-zones.
The App helps solve 2 main problems for traders:
- Instant News Feed – users get their news in real-time. This is enhanced on Berminal by the translation and writing abilities of dedicated writers, as well as the speed and effectiveness of their crawler engine
- TLDR (Too Long Didn’t Read) – in the current age of social media, long articles hardly get read all the way. The app provides a summarized ‘cliff notes’ version of full articles. This gives users the ability to read 10 articles in the same time it takes to read one.
Example of a Bitcoin pump that could have been caused by Berminal
In this 15 minute chart from Tradingview, Bitcoin (BTC) is seen to take off with a vengeance from around 9:15am EST. The volume is also high compared to the rest of the chart. So what caused this pump of almost 3% in 15 minutes? There had to be a catalyst for this bullish reversal. As mentioned earlier, seasoned traders know that news is always one of the biggest catalysts for price movement.
Evidence: News on the Berminal App that day that might have caused the bullish reversal
Below are screenshots of the news posted in the app prior to the pump.
Looking a bit closer at the news, we realize that there was a series of 4 straight bullish articles starting at 8:55am all the way to 9:17am.
- 8:55am: Analysts explain how China will Pilot the next Bull Run – The article states that the Chinese investors’ insatiable thirst for cryptocurrency; the China/US Trade war; and global instability will spark a 5th Elliot Wave
- 8:57am: Bitcoin Price Update: Bears Congregate at the Channel Resistance – Using technical analysis, the writer paints a potentially grim picture suggesting a possibility of further price decline due to the 100 simple moving average (SMA) remaining below the 200SMA. However, the article provides hope for a breach of $6800 to put us into a possible bull market
- 9:00am: DX Hits 500,000 Users Ahead of its Launch – a cryptocurrency exchange powered by NASDAQ managed to onboard 500k registered users. An absolutely bullish sign as the crypto industry continues to move towards mass adoption and acceptance. This is a subtle sign of institutional investors showing interest in the crypto markets.
- 9:17am: Europol Taps Exchanges to Crackdown on Crypto Crimes – Europol sat down with European cryptocurrency exchanges to find a way to clamp down on the crimes that plague the industry such as money laundering. Rather than banning all crypto activities, European countries are trying to find ways where both can benefit from the fast-growing industry
A string of positive articles on Bitcoin in a span of 20 minutes saved the price of BTC as well as all other cryptocurrencies as seen in the example above. It might be a bit of an exaggeration that Berminal is responsible for all of the action, but the proper positive crypto news, can cause a domino effect that might result in a bullish rally as the one seen above.
Anyone with a thirst for critical crypto news that they believe will give them an edge in crypto trading can download the Berminal app on both Android and iOS. Who knows? Berminal could be the key to owning that elusive Lambo every crypto-trader dreams about.