The current countdown to the EOS (EOS) MainNet launch reads 5 Hours, 9 Hours and 50 Minutes at the moment of writing this. At exactly 22:59:59 UTC on June 2nd, EOS tokens will become frozen on the Ethereum blockchain and the MainNet launch will occur shortly afterwords.
It is therefore with this background that Ethereum World News wanted to inform you of the known exchanges that will be supporting the token swap.
- Binance – The popular exchange made the announcement less than 8 hours ago that it will be supporting the token swap. EOS deposits and withdrawals will be suspended from May 31st, 0:00 am (UTC) and the swap will be initiated. The exchange also added two more trading pairs for EOS: EOS/BNB and EOS/USDT
- Bitfinex exchange reassured users that it will be managing all the technical requirements related to the swap to ensure a smooth transition.
- Kucoin exchange made the announcement via its twitter page and gave similar instructions of halting withdrawals and deposits on the 31st of May. The exchange also requested that you deposit your EOS onto their exchange as soon as possible for them to facilitate the swap for you. You can then withdraw your EOS once the swap is complete
- Cobinhood prides itself as being on of the few exchanges that do not charge trading fees for each transaction on the exchange. The exchange also announced it will be supporting the token swap just today
- BigONE exchange announced that it will be supporting the EOS swap two days ago on its website. The exchange has similar plans to suspend trading during the said time period
- Bitbns will be carrying out the token swap for its users with the exchange handling all the technical details
- Kraken made the announcement on its website that it will be supporting the token swap
- OCTBTC will also handle the swap on behalf of its users
- CoinSpot stated that they are ready for the swap
- OKEx will be also ensuring a smooth transition to the MainNet
- BitMart pledged its support for the token swap
- Mercatox will support the token swap together with all its technical intricacies
- Zebpay will be carrying out the EOS swap for its users
- and so will CoinDCX
Therefore, Ethereum World News has managed to find the above mentioned exchanges as the ones supporting the EOS token swap that begins on the 31st of May. All users are advised to transfer their EOS to these exchanges before then to facilitate easy token migration to the EOS MainNet.